This Month’s Theme was Hot Summer Nights
– Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer: I have been dying to try this product. One of my favorite youtubers swears by this primer & I basically want to be her so now I’m one step closer! This is a product that I will absolutely be investing in the full size version. Great primer that makes your makeup apply beautifully and last forever! OVERALL 5/5 Stars.
– theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz: I really wish that I was as clever as theBalm cosmetics. They are so punny & it makes me love their products even more. This is a really rich, buttery, deep plum shadow that will definitely get a lot of use! The sample size is pretty small though. OVERALL 4/5 Stars.
– BeFine Food Skincare Night Cream: This is not my favorite product, but I do love that it is made of natural ingredients. I think that probably the packaging and the name has a lot to do with my opinion, which shouldn’t effect my entire opinion but in today’s day and age every brand HAS to know that bomb packaging is a must. The product itself was just OK, nothing to get excited about. OVERALL 2/5 Stars.
– ML Cosmetics Felt Tip Liner in Emerald Isle: YES! This is the most beautiful color ever! It goes on like a charm and stays put! I’m really looking forward to wearing this color come Fall. Felt tip liners are my absolute fave because they are SO precise! OVERALL: 5/5 Stars.
– Vasanti Cosmetics Professional Eyeshadow Brush: This is another great makeup brush that every girl needs in her kit. Basic but necessary. OVERALL 4/5 Stars.
Until Next Month!